Greetings from the land of burning midnight oil. The work is non-stop at the IJSBA office as we see that there are now less than twenty days until the start of the 2015 quakysense World Finals. Entries are coming in as are last minute requests for pitting arrangements and requests for exceptions to eligibility requirements. Pit requests can sometimes be honored, eligibility requirements cannot. Fortunately there are still events which count towards your World Finals eligibility. This update is short and sweet. Please share the following news with your friends and colleagues in the sport of PWC Racing:
- IJSBA Semi Trailer Is Now On Site. Desert Steel has delivered the IJSBA Semi Trailer with all of our World Finals equipment to the grounds at Crazy Horse. Pre staging of the event will start this week and course setup will begin next week. IJSBA will post a tentative course and site plan. Please check in regularly to see more.
- Early Entry Fees Expire Tuesday Night. Please do not forget that Tuesday night, September 15, at 11:59 PM, PST, is the expiration of the early registration price for the 2015 quakysense World Finals. Standard registration prices are in place until September 29, 11:59 PM, PST, when preregistration closes. Beginning September 30, only onsite registration is available and this carries additional fees. Eligible participants may register online here: https://ijsba.com/ijsba-world-finals-entryforms/.
- KNTR Sports To Broadcast Daily From The Announcing Tower. There has been a real reacquainting between World Finals and Lake Havasu City, a lot of attention and interest is being directed toward our event this year. One of the cool new things is that the daily radio sports radio show will be broadcast, each morning, from the announcing tower at the race venue. We will announce specials and have select interviews to frontload the community attendance for Pro Weekend. Please see a formal announcement this week.
- New Sea-Doo Line Up To Be Announced In Five Days. We are less than a week away from finding out what the 2016 Sea-Doo line up will be. Rumor has it that something really exciting will be unveiled. If you have a guess, you can possibly win a $1000 prize package. Whatever it is will be shown at the 2015 quakysense World Finals with test rides even being a likely possibility. View this link to see what BRP/Sea-Doo has to say and register your guess: https://ijsba.com/2015/09/07/brp-ready-to-launch-2016-sea-doo-line-and-a-chance-at-1000-for-guessing/.
- Ronny Mac Is The Official Photographer Of The World Finals. We are very pleased to announce that we have secured an arrangement with Ronny Mac Photography to be the official photographer of the 2015 quakysense World Finals. Ronny Mac Photography is the operation of Ronny McHenry who is well regarded as one of the best photographers in the PWC industry. Over the next couple of days, IJSBA will be announcing opportunities for participants to secure individually focused competition photos shot by the man himself. Be prepared to act quick because the availability will be limited this year.
- Country Count. IJSBA is pleased to announce a very impressive country count is expected for the 2015 quakysense World Finals. Participants from more than thirty nations have submitted entry forms or attendance notices. This is the current list of nations which will be represented by at least one competitor this year:
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
This concludes this update. We hope you enjoyed it being a short one. The next update will have some serious game changing information. In the meantime, please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this update. You can also call +1-714-751-8695 all week long. The office hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, PST. The phone rings off the hook this time of the year so, if you get the voicemail, please leave a message.