IJSBA is pleased to announce that Powerdive is the latest vendor at the Aqualife portion of the 2015 quakysense World Finals’ trade show. This is yet another featured product that will appeal to PWC enthusiasts and all general lovers of water based recreation.
The Powerdive is a device that allows snorkelers to enjoy many of the same characteristics as SCUBA divers without the heavy tanks or certification requirements.
PowerDive was established in 1997 and is now regarded as the most advanced manufacture of Surface Supply Diving Systems (formally known as hookah diving).
With the PowerDive system, even first time divers can be underwater in minutes!
PowerDive´s range of diving systems are ideal for safe, fun, family diving, they are also the perfect tool for:
- Boat maintenance and emergencies
- Hull inspections
- Marina and mooring maintenance
- Diver training
- Resort introductory diving
- Marine science studies and research
- Pool maintenance
- Golf ball retrieval
- Disabled diving
All PowerDive units are:
- Light, compact and portable
- Necessary equipment for emergency detangles, retrievals or repairs
- The ideal money-saving accessory for cleaning below the waterline, improving performance, lowering fuel consumption and extending the frequency between slipping your boat.
- Perfect for resort diving
PowerDive units range from deck mounted and free-floating units and are available in electric and petrol form. Electric units are more suited to families and fun, whilst petrol units are for more commercial applications. Please browse our website to find the product you are looking for.