It is with great disappointment that we announce the postponement of the St Pete Beach, FL event originally scheduled for the end of June. It was hoped that by this time the COVID-19 situation would have improved to the point where we could safety move forward with the racing schedule. Sadly, we are not where we need to be.
Based on current CDC guidelines, the most recent guidelines issue by the Federal Government and the Governor of Florida's reopening phases, we have determined that the State of Florida will need to be in "Phase 3" in order maintain social responsibility. It is also important to ensure that local resources, such as the emergency medical services and local law enforcement, are able to support our event as well has meet their vital emergency duties and responsibilities to the city. We are currently reviewing the schedule to determine if it will be possible to reschedule this event.
The city of La Porte, IN has also notified us that permits have been withdrawn, citing social concerns
and stretched resources. The La Porte event was scheduled for August 8th/9th. This event will be
rescheduled for August 2021.
We truly appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
POWERBOAT P1 USA LLC
2320 CLARK STREET, SUITE A1
APOPKA, FL 32703, USA