IJSBA is very excited to share the news that Kommander Industries, a premiere Yamaha Watercraft dealer and producer of one of the most dominant hulls used in Ski GP Racing is about to give one lucky youth and that kid’s family a racing opportunity of a lifetime. Kommander Industries is going to give away a brand new SuperJet to a participant in the youth program of the 2023 Short Block Technologies WGP-1 World Finals. Complete details are below. Persons interested in having this opportunity must have their parent/guardian’s permission and must submit their entry online or at the IJSBA Juniors’ program, at Crazy Horse Campgrounds, on Sunday, October 1. The lucky recipient will be announced on Saturday, October 7. This generous contribution to the future of our sport shows the dedication of Kommander Industries and the Webster Family, the principals behind it all. Winners do not necessarily have to be in Lake Havasu City during World Finals so long as you submit your registration in time and are available for a live feed interview on Saturday if chosen. Please see their release below.
Kommander Industries’ Youth Racing program is excited to announce the GIVE-AWAY of a brand new 2023 YAMAHA SUPERJET to a Youth rider. The Youth Winner, and 1st and 2nd Youth runner-up will be announced on Saturday, Oct 7th at the 42nd IJSBA World Finals.
How to Enroll in the Give-Away and get updates
First off, let’s make sure you are following Kommander’s new Instagram page. Our handle is @kommanderind then re-post this announcement to ensure your friends also enroll.
Second, please email the following information (written or video) to firstname.lastname@example.org – we welcome creativity!
- If you ride, what and how long have you been riding a personal watercraft?
- Why should you be the winner of the Kommander Youth Racing 2023 Yamaha SuperJet?
- Will you be present at the IJSBA World Finals in Lake Havasu City, AZ?
- Please attach any and all social media links you would like us to review.
We will also be accepting in-person applications at the IJSBA Junior event on Sunday, Oct 1st.
The submission deadline is Monday night, October 2nd at 11:59pm Mountain Standard Time.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Ownership of the 2023 SuperJet will be transferred on Sunday evening, October 8, 2023 to the Youth Winner’s parent or legal guardian upon signature of the following terms & conditions:
- Youth rider must be under the age of 18.
- The intent of the giveaway to is get more youth racers on the track during the 2024 race season. We ask that this 2023 SuperJet is not sold to another party prior to October 1, 2024.
- The placement of Kommander Industries and Yamaha WaveRunner logos on the Superjet at time of receipt, must remain on the 2023 SuperJet until October 1, 2024. If the Youth Winner chooses to install a different graphic kit, Kommander and Yamaha WaveRunner logos must remain the same design, size and placement.
- The Youth Winner agrees to compete on the 2023 Superjet during the 2024 season and 2024 IJSBA World Finals and give an interview regarding the experience of the Superjet. The Youth agrees to make regular race reports and assign the copyright for those reports and authorize the youth’s likeness to Kommander, Yamaha, and IJSBA. An agreement signed by the youth’s parents/guardians for these terms as well as a complete release and hold harmless agreement must be executed as a condition to accepting the Superjet.
- After the World Finals event concludes, the Youth Winner can pick-up the 2023 SuperJet in Lake Havasu City, AZ, or it can be shipped from Kommander Industries on or after Tuesday, October 17, 2023. If shipped, Kommander will prepare and crate the SuperJet for shipping. Winner’s parent or legal guardian will be responsible for all shipping expenses incurred for freight.
- Youth Winner’s parent or legal guardian is responsible for any and all applicable taxes and registration fees incurred. Taxes will be based on MSRP value.
- Parent or legal guardian authorizes Kommander Industries to use the Youth Winner’s name and photograph to share on media platforms.
- After October 1, 2024, if the winner chooses to use the 2023 Yamaha SuperJet as a donor ski for a Kommander GP1 1050, Kommander Industries will apply a $2,000 credit towards the GP1 1050 build. Yamaha VIN number will be verified.
Shall the Youth Winner’s parent or legal guardians not agree to the terms & conditions listed above, Kommander Industries will transfer the give-away offer to the 1st, then 2nd runner-up if the 1st runner up does not accept