The IJSBA has determined that Franky Zapata has engaged in unprofessional, unsportsmanlike, and unnaceptable conduct while participating in the 2005 IJSBA World Finals. In addition to penalties levied at the event, the following shall be the enforced, effective immediately:
- Mr. Zapata is not eligible to participate in the 2006 World Finals or the IJSBA World Tour. This ruling is not reviewable under any circumstance unless ALL of the other penalties are first complied with.
- Mr. Zapata shall not participate in ANY IJSBA sanctioned events for the balance of the 2005 calendar year.
- Mr. Zapata must pay two fines of $500 each, for a total of $1,000.
- Mr. Zapata must sucessfully comlete a bona fide anger management course.
- Mr. Zapata must make a presentation to Junior Class racers on the importance of good sportsmanship.
The IJSBA regrets that an unfortunate incident has taken place. The IJSBA would like to assure the public that the IJSBA is committed to creating a positive environment for spectators and participants. Actions that interfere with this goal will not be condoned or tolerated. Any questions may be directed to me at: email@example.com.
IJSBA Managing Director