IJSBA is being proactive on ensuring that pit space is fairly allocated at the 2014 Jettribe World Finals.
The following policies will be in effect:
- As a general rule, each competitor is limited to a single trailer no more than 26 feet in length.
- Competitors competing on multiple watercraft may have a trailer no more than 30 feet in length.
- Pit space is first come, first served.
- Under no circumstances can a competitor save an adjacent pit space or place his/her watercraft or tents in an adjacent pit space. A competitor’s pit area may take up one single slot in the rowed section and only one cement pad.
- Persons with trailers 27 feet, and longer, should make arrangements with IJSBA prior to the gates opening at World Finals.
- Very large pit vehicles must be cleared by IJSBA prior to entering the pit area.
The pits have overfilled the last two years and we want to make sure there is adequate space for all competitors. IJSBA expects a very full and well attended 2014 Jettribe World Finals.
Please contact IJSBA by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for any pit related questions or needs.