IJSBA is announcing on site hardship qualifying for the 2019 Thai Airways World Finals. To be eligible for hardship qualifying you must meet all of the following criteria:
- 1. You must have raced at one of the last two World Finals (2017 or 2018).
- 2. You must be a current member of IJSBA
- 3. You must sign an entry form listing your hardship.
- 4. You must complete a hardship qualifying heat to demonstrate your fitness to compete.
- 5. You must pay a $350.00 hardship fee of which $100.00 will be given to the promoter of the region from which you would have qualified.
Persons who qualify through the hardship method will not be eligible to request a hardship again for five years. There are going to be no exceptions to any of the above criteria. To arrange for a hardship qualifying please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to post a comment.