IJSBA-World-Finals-2013-LogoWell, it sure got windy, here in Lake Havasu City, all of a sudden.  The good news is that the wind is expected to die down some tomorrow and then more on Sunday.

IJSBA would like to inform competitors that there are no changes to the race plans.  Practice will begin on Monday.

If the wind conditions have not died down by tomorrow, we will operated under the same time schedule but with the following conditions:

  1.  Check in will begin at 12:00 Noon at Havasu Powersports (1040 N. Lake Havasu Ave)
  2.  Pits will open at 12:00 Noon for registered riders.
  3.  Trailers may be parked but no tents, EZ Ups, awnings, etc. may be erected.
  4. Tech will be limited in scale.  Any watercraft that may require weighing as part of the pre-race technical inspection may be required to come back for weighing at a later time.

We can, and will, race in these conditions if they do not improve.  However, the high winds are forecasted to taper off quickly so it appears that this will not be an issue.  We will update the website as we have more information.  Any questions will be sent to info@ijsba.com.