IJSBA would like wish the entire Personal Watercraft Racing community a very happy Fathers’ Day as we welcome the Summer Solstice.
To all the fathers, stepfathers, and father figures who have contributed to the sport we wish you a relaxing and enjoying day surrounded by your family and loved ones. Our dads have always served as one of the pillars of our watercraft racing success. Wrenching, driving, coaching, encouraging, and wading in cold water serving as our holders, all of us have counted on the support of our fathers in the support of our racing obsession. Some of you have had the experience of racing with, and even sometimes against, your fathers sharing the same jet propelled addition. However dads fit in to racing, we wouldn’t be the same without them.
Fathers Day, this year, is falling on the Summer Solstice- the longest day of the year. The Solstice marks the first day of the Summer season which is the peak time for us to enjoy Personal Watercraft recreationally and on the race course. If you are doing any of this today, enjoy the most amount of daylight to ride in calendar year 2015. Summer means racing and watercraft activities are occurring in full force and IJSBA will be bringing you news and updates more frequently as we gear up to the 2015 quakysense World Finals, in Lake Havasu City, this October.
Here are some headlines to watch for in the coming days:
- One IJSBA Sanctioned Event, held abroad, to set a record for entries outside of World Finals
- At least one all new Personal Watercraft is slated for release
- New IJSBA offices are opening, around the world, with several brand new events
- More opportunities are coming to compete on a more diverse amount of Ski watercraft
- IJSBA Racing will appear in more mass media
- New sponsors are joining the 2015 quakysense World Finals
- quakysense launches a new product line
- The 2015 World Finals trade show is the largest yet (more than thirty vendors already confirmed).
Enjoy the start of Summer, race safe, and watch for a complete update this week!!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.