BRP will provide an unmatched level of race support in North America for those competing on modern Sea-Doo watercraft through the 2015 Sea-Doo X-TEAM Bounty racer contingency program and Sea-Doo X-TEAM event support program.
BRP has set the benchmark in watercraft runabout racing over the past 20-plus years, with an unprecedented run of Pro World Championships since the introduction of the Sea-Doo RXP-X 260 with Ergolock and T3 hull. The 2015 Sea-Doo X-TEAM Bounty program provides more contingency money than any other program in the industry and makes it available to all Sea-Doo riders competing in the various disciplines of watercraft racing in North America. BRP also ensures there are more race events across North America through the Sea-Doo Promoter support program.
BRP’s Sea-Doo X-TEAM Bounty is open to ALL racers competing on modern Sea-Doo models in designated classes. The Sea-Doo X-TEAM contingency is essentially an, “open-sponsorship” that excludes no one, except those competing on other brands. In addition to the glory that comes with winning on Sea-Doo watercraft, comes the opportunity for extra prize money. The Sea-Doo events team will also be bringing the Sea-Doo X-TEAM Pro Pit Lounge to various race events where friends and family of Sea-Doo racers can enjoy special BRP hospitality and a VIP experience.
The Sea-Doo X-TEAM Event Support program provides event promoters sponsorship to help them produce more, high-quality, fun events. BRP works with promoters to ensure Sea-Doo performance enthusiasts have a place to ride and compete in an organized manner, providing another fun aspect of owning a Sea-Doo watercraft.
“BRP markets the best in performance watercraft with the Sea-Doo X models and supports those winning races on them with the strongest contingency program in the industry, the Sea-Doo X-TEAM Bounty,” says Tim McKercher, of Sea-Doo watercraft competition management. “BRP takes the lead in supporting the sport by ensuring watercraft owners have more, good events to participate in with the Sea-Doo X-TEAM event support program helping promoters produce more and higher quality events.
BRP does more for the sport of watercraft racing than any other company.
For 2015, Sea-Doo X-TEAM program support begins at the 11th annual Mark Hahn Memorial 300 endurance race taking place in Lake Havasu, Arizona February 28th.
The Sea-Doo Promoter Support program will include sponsorship of the following North American watercraft racing series:
IJSBA World Finals - Lake Havasu City, AZ
P1 AquaX Series - Florida
Surf & Turf Tour - South-East United States
GreenHulk.net HydroDrags - South-East United States (Drag Racing)
Canadian Watercross Tour - Ontario, Canada
Hahn 300 - Lake Havasu City, AZ (endurance)
2015 SEA-DOO X-TEAM BOUNTY PAYOUT
Sea-Doo Watercraft Racer Contingency Program
Regular 2015 Season Program – Includes ALL IJSBA Sanctioned closed course races in the United States and Canada
|Runabout 1000 Superstock°||Expert Runabout
|Expert Runabout STOCK||Pro-Am Runabout LIMITED||Pro-Am Runabout STOCK||Pro-Am Runabout OPEN|
|1st||$ 100.00||$ 100.00||$ 100.00||$ 100.00||$ 200.00||$ 350.00||$ 350.00|
|2nd||$ 50.00||$ 50.00||$ 50.00||$ 50.00||$ 100.00||$ 200.00||$ 200.00|
IJSBA World Championship in October, 2015
|Novice Runabout Stock||Novice Runabout
|Amateur Rec Lites & 1000 Superstock°||Expert Runabout OPEN||Expert
|Champion||$150.00||$ 150.00||$ 200.00||$ 260.00||$ 260.00|
|2nd||$ 100.00||$ 150.00||$ 150.00|
|Finish Position||Pro Woman
|Pro Am Runabout
|Pro GP Runabout||Pro Runabout OPEN|
|Champion||$ 1000.00||$ 1000.00||$ 4,000.00||$ 2,600.00||$ 5,000.00|
|2nd||$ 400.00||$ 500.00||$ 1,000.00||$ 500.00||$ 1,000.00|
|3rd||$ 260.00||$ 260.00||$ 260.00||$ 260.00||$ 500.00|
° Sea-Doo Spark is only model eligible
HYDRODRAG SERIES (Drag Race)
|Hydro Stock||Hydro Limited||Hydro Superstock||Hydro Unlimited|
|1st||$ 200.00||$ 150.00||$ 200.00||$ 300.00|
P1 AQUAX US
|200 CLASS||250 CLASS||300 CLASS|
|1st||$ 300.00||$ 500.00||$ 750.00|
|2nd||$ 100.00||$ 200.00||$ 300.00|
|3rd||$ 50.00||$ 100.00||$ 100.00|
|Overall Tour Points Championship||$ 500.00||$ 1000.00||$ 3000.00|
Offshore/Endurance Events - for Overall Finishing Position
|Mark Hahn Memorial 300||Long Beach 2 Catalina|
|1st||$ 750.00||$ 750.00|
|2nd||$ 250.00||$ 250.00|
2015 SEA-DOO X-TEAM BOUNTY Eligibility Rules:
READ ALL APPLICABLE RULES BELOW TO QUALIFY
- To be eligible for the Sea-Doo X-TEAM Bounty contingency, racer must compete on an IJSBA eligible Sea-Doo watercraft in the specified class(es) described in the rules and contingency tables within the United States or Canada. Race events offering the Sea-Doo X-TEAM Bounty are all those in North America sanctioned by either the IJSBA.
- ONLY racers competing on 4-TEC or ACE engine powered Sea-Doo watercraft qualify.
- Racer must list “SEA-DOO” as the brand of watercraft raced and “SEA‑DOO X TEAM” as a sponsor on all entries.
- The SEA-DOO X-TEAM BOUNTY logo decal must be clearly visible and legible on watercraft forward of the handlebars and above the waterline. Sea-Doo LOGO decals must be clearly visible on both sides of the watercraft on the hull gunnel - minimum of two (2”) inch tall lettering. Sea-Doo Bounty logo decal supplied by promoter or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Racer is eligible for as many contingency payments as earned during an event.
- *To be eligible for the Watercross and AquaX Championship bonuses, racer must have competed solely on a Sea-Doo watercraft in scheduled runabout heats, LCQs, motos, etc. no matter the class while meeting all above criteria for every racing instance.
- Racer MUST compete against a MINIMUM OF FIVE (5) finalists in the class to qualify for contingency.
- HydroDrag contingency is available for drag racing event only – to be eligible for Unlimited Bounty the PWC must be a modern Sea-Doo configuration top deck and utilize a Rotax 4-TEC engine.
- Contingency prizes will be paid for overall closed-course racing only. Slalom does not apply. In IJSBA World Finals contingency, only Overall Titles will be paid.
- For the 2015 race season, all claims must be sent in by the racer, within 10 days of the event, and postmarked no later than July 10, 2015 (for races taking place between February 21, 2015-July 5, 2015) September 11, 2015 (for races between July 11, 2015 – September 20, 2015) and October 19, 2015 (for the World Finals). Claims postmarked after these dates will not be honored.
- Contingency payments will be issued to racers from BRP only after the IJSBA and BRP have verified official results.
- All claims must be signed by an event or sanctioning body official, if not, payment will not be made. Racers have the responsibility to have the claim properly completed (providing all requested information) and mailed to the address above. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing of checks after the July 10, 2015, September 20, 2015, and October 19, 2015 cut-off dates.
- Racer MUST provide a signed W-9 Tax form and supply images of the Sea-Doo watercraft raced WITH FIRST redemption submission, before any payments will be made by BRP.
- BRP reserves the right to reject a claim not properly or fraudulently filed and reserves the right to cancel this program at any time.
- BRP will NOT accept ANY responsibility for any DAMAGES or INJURIES, including DEATH that may occur during the above-described events.
- Racers grant BRP the unlimited rights to utilize their name, their photograph, their person, and their performance in advertising and promotional efforts.
Sea-Doo, RXT-X, RXP-X, SPARK, ACE, and 4-TEC and the BRP logo are trademarks of Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. or its affiliates.
Visit the Sea-Doo Blog, OnBoard for complete program details and redemption form information regarding the 2015 Sea-Doo X-TEAM Bounty racer contingency program.
For a look at the new, performance Sea-Doo watercraft visit www.sea-doo.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.