Harbor Beach, Michigan
July 14th – 16th, 2006
If there is one race you ever participate in during your racing career, the Budweiser / Novi Can-Am Cup in Harbor Beach, Michigan, is one race you should experience.
The whole weekend with the Can-Am Cup highlighting the many great activities makes it truly an epic event. It’s fun for the entire family with live bands on the beach, fireworks, camping on beautiful Lake Huron, food tent, vendor tents, Drawings, jet-ski racing, and several children activities.
New for 2006!
- Junior Class 10-15yr old Class added to the Budweiser / Novi Can-Am Cup Race – 12 Riders will advance to the Main Event.
- Ski Class has been changed to Ski Stock Class
- Novi, Skat-Trak, and Hydro-Turf will be giving out special prizes. For 2006, we will have a drawing where all the riders who enter a Budweiser / Novi Can-Am Cup class will get a chance to draw and win these prizes.
- A Brand New Sea-Doo 3D will be raffled away Saturday Night at 9:00pm
Returning for 2006!
- Live Webcast will return for 2006. The Budweiser / Novi Can-Am Cup will again be broadcast live on the internet Saturday evening July 15th. Air Advantage in association with Scott Turner from Harmmertime Promotions will be implementing a new and improved live webcast via the internet.
- Novi will be giving away Carbs!
- Skat-Trak will be giving away props!
- Hydro-Turf will be giving away mats!
- Special large Cups to the Budweiser / Novi Can-Am Cup Winners!
- The H & R Block / Sea-Doo Invitational on Friday!
- Live Bands on the Beach, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Nights!
- Huge Fireworks Display on the Beach Saturday Night!
- Awesome Food Tent!
- Vendor Tents
- The gracious hospitality of the City of Harbor Beach!
- Log Jump
- Ramp Jump
For more information visit www.watercross.com