AJSBA (Australian Jet Sports Boating Association)
P O Box 479
Ashmore QLD 4214
Attn: James Berger
Phone: 61 7 414095576
Fax: 61 7 55289332
- CLICK HERE FOR ENTRY FORM (0.2M) PDF File
- Australian Surf Nationals. March 20th 2005
- Australian Flat Water Nationals. March 27th 2005 (Easter Long Weekend)
(Australian Surf and Flat Water Titles will be awarded. Combined points from both the Australia Surf and Flat Water Nationals will determine the overall Australian Championship Rankings.)
Entries: To be received no later than 14 days before the competition.
Australian Surf Nationals Sunday 20th March 2005
- Women's Ski 800cc Ltd (5 Laps)
- Pro/Am Ski 800cc Stock (5 Laps)
- Pro/Am Runabout 1200cc Stock (8 Laps)
- Ski 750cc Ltd (5 Laps)
- Women's Runabout 1200cc Superstock (5 Laps)
- Pro/Am Runabout 1200cc Superstock (8 Laps)
- Pro/Am Ski 800cc Ltd (8 Laps)
- Pro/Am Freestyle
Three Races on Sunday 20th March 2005
Saturday 19th March 2005
- Scrutineering at Spit Car Park, Gold Coast 1pm-4pm (No Later)
Sunday 20th March 2005
- 8:30am-9:00am Mandatory Riders Meeting
- 9:00am-9:15am 15 minutes open Ski practice
- 9:15am-9:30am 15 minutes open Runabout practice
- 9:30am-10:30am Freestyle Competition
- 10:30am-1:00pm Racing
- 1:00pm-1:30pm Lunch (specificly for course marshals)
- 1:30pm-3:00pm Racing
Australian Flat Water Nationals Sunday 27th March 2005
- Women's Ski 800cc Ltd (6 Laps)
- Pro/Am Stand Up 800cc Stock (6 Laps)
- Pro/Am Runabout 1200cc Stock (10 Laps)
- Ski 750cc Ltd (6 Laps)
- Women's Runabout 1200cc Superstock (6 Laps)
- Pro/Am Ski 800cc Ltd (10 Laps)
- Pro/Am Runabout 1200cc Superstock (10 Laps)
- Pro/Am Freestyle (Top 5 - Only from Surf Titles)
Four races on Sunday 27th March 2005
(Two races in morning and two races in afternoon, with freestyle at Lunch)
Saturday 26th March 2005
- Scrutineering at Spit Cove Car Park 9am to 2pm (No Later)
- 11am - 1pm Official Practice Stand Up (All riders will be under Race Directors direction)
- 1pm - 3pm Official Practice Runabout (All riders will be under Race Directors direction)
Sunday 27th March 2005
- 8am - Riders meeting - Spit Boat Ramp
- 8.45am - 9.30am Official practice in class order and as announced on the day.
- 10am - 12pm - Morning Racing
- 12pm - 12.30 - Lunch Break/Freestyle
- 12.45pm - 3.45pm - Afternoon Racing.
- 3.30pm- Flat water presentations on site at the spit.
- 7pm- Overall Australian Championship Presentation. TBA
- All communication will be between riders and the Race Director only. Any approaches to the Race Director by team members directly will result in automatic disqualification of the respective rider.
- Direct Communication by a rider or team member with Lap Scorers will result in automatic disqualification.
- Event Format classes and Race site are subject to change by AJSBA.
- Race Directors decision is final.
- Event is being run in accordance with 2004 IJSBA official competition rule book.